I almost forgot about this…
1) learn to ride a horse - (both iron and traditional.(had plans for the traditional, but fell through. will try again this spring/summer)
2) get that one object drawn on arm already.(it’s in the early stages - John is a busy guy)
get in someone’s tumblr crush box (Not meant to sound quite that dirty). I’m looking at you, James - airplanes, baseball, and PBR out the wazoo! You won’t be able to help yourself - otherwise, I’ll have to resort to lots of J.Crew posts - nobody wants that. (I think I’m in John’s since he’s following about 6 people so far)
4) fire a gun at the gun range. (postponed)
play some golf.
throw a killer bachelor party.
write best man speech. Deliver best man speech wasted.
8) add 7 kilograms. (same weight)
finish tough mudder without vomming. (More fun than tough)
10) 5+ new mountain bike trails.(mountain biking partner moved to Chicago)
learn to properly use my DSLR. (i’m still not great with it)
move #12 to #1.
start talking to girls again.
move new #1 to #2, and current #14 to #1.
16) keep apartment clean.
17) get a road bike.
buy a house to have storage for road bike. (this should count for two or three goals)
19) keep house clean. (it’s clean right now)
20) start being early for stuff.
21) 4+ Rockies games.(their home schedule didn’t line up with my days off very well)
dust off saxophone and guitar.
entertain the idea of playing clean saxophone and guitar. (still not enough)
24) visit Germany.
move current #24 to 2012 because there’s no way it’s happening this summer.
26) call parents and Grandma 1+ times per week. (every 2 weeks)
8+ live music shows.
find three quarters to complete current load of laundry. How do I not own three quarters?
29) read 5+ novels. (very sad I fell short here, but I have a couple novels lined up currently)
30) escorted 5-brewery tour with the fellas (already have tickets). (postponed to spring)
31) yoga 1+ times per week.
finish watching Twin Peaks. (awesome)
watch The Wire. (the best show I’ve ever seen)
meet Dan in Wash Park in an hour to float the bee (frisbee nerd jargon, sorry).
brainstorm potential Halloween costumes. (i was the French taunter from Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
36) complete 75% of this list by fall.
(complete 53% of this list by winter)